SCD Daily Food Log #21

Hello again!! I've been soooo wrapped in up in things happening with my different businesses that I've completely neglected my blog - horrible, i know! But, I'm back - here's a quick update on where we are at and today's food log!

Joe's at 187 lbs now - down 13 lbs since we started. I am at 102.5 lbs - Finally! Still working on reaching our ultimate goals but getting much closer! I am going to attest my last pound or so of weight loss to the Jamaican Blue Coffee from Organo Gold that has the Ganoderma Spore Powder in it - I've read about many others seeing accelerated weight loss as a result of drinking this coffee and I've definitely noticed it has curbed my appetite. For more info on that visit joeys.organogold.com
 
Here's today's meals: 
 
AM:
  • H20
  • 3.5 mile Run
  • Jamaican Blue Mountain Black Coffee infused with Ganoderma Spore Powder + a hint of Soy Creamer (Non-GMO, Organic) and Saigon Cinnamon
  • Breakfast:
    • Stir Fried Broccoli, Green Beans, Black Beans, with Avocado and Balsamic Vinegar

PM:
  • H20
  • Iced Coffee
  • H20
  • Dinner:
    • Bun-less Lamb Burger with tomatoes, onion, and arugula  
That's it!!!

Comments

  1. I wish I could eat this good! Congrats on losing more weight guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just saw your comment! thank you :) how's your SCD going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhmm... My diet is not going lol. I don't think I can give up those things. I have just been working out 6 days a week and trying to eat healthier and being more mindful of how much I'm eating. I'm loving working out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol - that happens ;) but good for you with all your excercise!! that's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts