- Waist: 23.5"
- Hips: 32.5"
- R Bicep (flexed): 10" L Bicep: 10" (this measurement has increased due to muscle gain)
- R Thigh: 18.5" L Thigh: 18.5"
- Weight: 104 lbs
- To-date inches lost: 4" Pounds Lost: .5-1.5 lbs (my weight has been fluctuating due to muscle gain - but I know I've lost fat though just by looking at my measurements)
Joe (my husband):
- Waist: 32.75"
- Hips: 38.5"
- R Bicep (flexed): 15" L Bicep: 14.6"
- R Thigh: 23.75" L Thigh: 23.8"
- Weight: 194.2 lbs
- To-date inches lost: 9.85" Pound Lost: 6.2 lbs
As you can see we've definitely lost quite a bit, we still need to go get our body fat measurements done to see how we've been able to transform our body composition.
So I put together a easy-to-do workout that all of you should be able to do at home! Check out the video below for more details:
I also thought I'd share a great meal to eat on the SCD:
- Roasted Asparagus w/Balsamic Vinegar, Olive Oil, & Garlic
- Pinto Bean Salad:
- Cold Pinto Beans
- Red Onion
- Several chopped walnuts
- Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil
- Spinach, Egg, & Avocado Salad
- Grapefuit Juice
- Black Ganoderma Coffee
- 1/2 Cinnamon Roll + 1/4 Lemon Scone
- Soy Hot Chocolate
- BBQ Chicken & Steak
- Bread w/Honey Goat Cheese
- Slice of Russian Brioche (see photo on right)
- Several Pieces Honeydew Melon
- Thai Basil Fried Rice w/Tofu
- Dark Chocolate Orange Bar
- Assorted Fruits w/Goat Cheese