SCD Daily Food Log #18 + Updates

So it's been about a week since I last posted....sooo sorry for the delay, however I had my parents and lil sis visiting so was busy enjoying my time with them ;) So last Wednesday to Sunday (during their stay) was an all time low on the SCD lol....we ended up turning that 5 day span into a "cheat week"! When they arrived we decided to celebrate my bday and Joe's once more and one thing lead to another lol...and how can you possibly show anyone a good time in Austin without taking them to all the fabulous eateries :) Anyways we are back on the SCD hard-core and may even forfeit a few cheat days to make up for our sins...we need to look great for our vacation to Hawaii in June, so we have one tough month ahead of us...due to our cheating we did not notice any major weight gain - however we did not measure ourselves... will do so next weekend though to see where we are at. Here's a few pix of some of the sinfully delightful treats we enjoyed this past week as well as today's food log!

At Salt Lick
Birthday Celebration!

Empanadas



#18 Food Log:
AM:
  • H20
  • Black Coffee infused with Ganoderma + a hint of Soy Creamer (Non-GMO, Organic) and Saigon Cinnamon
  • Breakfast:
    • Broccoli, Onion, Black Bean Stir Fry with Basil Pesto Sauce
PM:
  • H20
  • Iced Coffee
  • Dinner:
    • 1/2 cup Black Beans
    • Beef
    • 1/2 Avocado

Comments

  1. OMG I wish I could eat at the Salt Lick. I really miss good Texas BBQ. I was wondering where your food logs went to ;)

    Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah salt lick is the best!! haha yah sorry got tied up eating and visiting with the fam ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts