Today's food log...
Spicy Lamb Curry Recipe
- 2 cans Diced Unsalted Tomatoes
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 1/2 lb Lamb for Stew (chopped)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Chopped
- 2 cups Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 Yellow Onion Chopped
- 6-8 Cloves of Garlic Chopped
- 2 tbsp. Curry Powder (make sure it's not a cheap blend)
- 1-3 tbsp. Cayenne Pepper (depending how spicy you like it :)
- 4-5 Bay Leaves
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 2 tbsp. Macadamia Nut Oil
- Saute Garlic, Onions, Mushrooms & Bell Peppers in Macadamia Nut Oil and add half amount of each spice.
- After onions become translucent add both cans of tomatoes and beef broth.
- Add Lamb.
- Add rest of spices
- Bring to boil. Let boil for 5 min.
- Cook on medium heat for 20-30 min.
- Reduce to simmer for 10-15 min untill consistency is thicker, then serve!
That's it for today! Enjoy :)