Here's what we ate today - plus 2 easy, delicious recipes!
Spicy Grilled Chicken Recipe
- 2-4 Chicken Breasts (preferably Organic + Free-Range)
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp. Cayenne Pepper (adjust according to desired spice level)
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 1 tsp. Curry Powder
- 2 tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Herbs de Provence
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Stir spices, olive oil, balsamic, and herbs together.
- Rub mixture into chicken.
- Grill for 30-45 min or until cooked.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- 2lb bag of Brussels Sprouts (halved)
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 3 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 10-12 Garlic Cloves
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Pre-heat Oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut each Brussel Sprout in half (so that leaves are still attached at the root) and place into oven-safe container.
- Sprinkle Spices, Lemon Juice, Herbs, and Olive Oil on top.
- Bake for 40-45 min or until slightly browned.
Bon Appétit :)